Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Soy Glazed Salmon


This is another (yes ANOTHER) Everyday Food recipe from the Jan issue. WOW. This was AMAZING. I love salmon and am always interested in new recipes since we have it so often. I have never broiled salmon before (crazy huh) but I think I need to start, this was great!

The only change I made from the recipe was I used skin-on salmon filets instead of the steaks since that is what my store had. Still was yum! Oh and only 2 pieces of salmon but used the same amt of dressing. So easy, so quick (the recipe says total time is 15 minutes and that was actually ACCURATE), we both wished we could have second helpings of it!


Serves 4


Ingredients


1 T soy sauce

1 T honey

1 tsp grated fresh ginger

4 salmon steaks


1) heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and ginger.


2) Place salmon on prepared sheet; brush with soy mixture. Broil until browned on top and opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

i love salmon. this looks really good. "a taste of tina" also has a similar recipe you might want to try. i also have a great tomato basil salmon recipe in my blog...