Friday, September 7, 2007

Cookie Dough Brownies


This recipe (by LizzyTish) has been floating around my local board on the nest and I decided to try it when I was slated to being dessert to a cookout at my parents.


I just used Ghiradelli box mix (really good as far as the boxes go). You make the mix as directed and bake it and let cool.

In a mixed cream: 1 stick of softened butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup sugar


Beat in 3 TB Milk, 1 tsp vanilla


Gradually add 1 cup of flour and beat until smooth. Mix in one cup of chocolate chips.


Smooth on top of cool brownies and put in fridge until ready to serve (it doesnt have to be in the fridge but will help it keep its shape)


These were very yummy and definitely perfect for a cookie dough lover, minus the raw eggs! Maybe a little on the sweet side though. Might be better suited to larger pan of brownies than the 9x9 I made so the layer isnt quite so thick.

No comments: