Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose



My buddy Elizabeth at Elizabeth's Cooking Experiment's gave me this prize recently! I am so touched - thank you! :) Her blog is awesome with some fabulously decadent looking entrees - check her out!



Next I need to nominate a few others:

1) My dear friend Michelle at Musings of Michelle. She is somewhat new to food blogging but her cooking sounds so good and she is one strong and awesome woman!

OK I cant find anyone else I am thinking of honoring who HASNT already been picked for this!! So... sorry :(

Now, here's what you five have to do:- Nominate 5 blogs that haven't had this award before- Each of the blogs must have a purpose- The nominated blogs must have a link back to this blog- The logo from this award must be displayed in your blog

No comments: