Wednesday, August 8, 2007

OK, ready for FALL

Confession: I am ready for fall I think. All of a sudden... it hit me. And I have been SO good about enjoying summer this year too! The awesome produce being the main reason since I can't say its from our beautiful yard and flowers (that the deer ate) ha. I think it started with seeing mums are S&S yesterday (yes... MUMS. The harbinger of fall). Then, I saw the word "pumpkin" somewhere. Not sure where (cooking related Im sure) but now its in my head... pumpkin bread.. pumpkin soup... nutmeg... cinnamon... apple picking... foliage... the build up to xmas... ahhhhhhhhhhh! I cant.freakin.wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking the same thing myself, yesterday. I can't wait for the crisp, cool fall days, light sweaters, and that super sweet Fall air smell.