Monday, August 27, 2007

Blueberry Peach Crumble


I had a bunch of eh looking blueberries left, plus some peaches and put them together into a crumble like the blueberry cherry one I made before. I dumped in a loaf pan: about 1 pint of past-their-prime blueberries and 2 peaches, chopped into smaller-than-bite-sized pieces. I didnt bother with peeling the peaches. Mixed them up and topped with a layer of: oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon and finished with some slices of butter. Baked at 350 for about 25 min or until starting to brown on top. It was great! I didnt have time to combine the topping elements but you really couldnt tell the difference so I wont bother with that step in the future.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how I love blueberries and peaches! Yummy!

Deborah said...

Great combo, sounds so summery! :)