Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Roasted potatos



Thes are really very simple and Im sure everyone knows about making potatos this way but i feel the urge to blog about them since they were in my farm share. We got some small red baby potatos and I chopped them up and sautees them with a tiny bit of EVOO and rosemary, oregano, basil, thyme... basically any green spice i could get my hands on! yummy!



I made these a second time, this time instead of the various green spices (haha) I added a ton of garlic powder. I dont normally use garlic powder but I wanted them to have more of a crusty effect than what would be achieved with regular garlic. Ther turned out really well and I LOVED how the garlic powder gave the potatos a nice crusty finish. I added a little parmesan to top them with when serving.

No comments: